Thread: BMB Rnd 10 Whilton 29/30th Oct

BMB Rnd 10 Whilton 29/30th Oct

Anyone racing at Whilton this weekend? I know Bullit is. Will be good to met a few people...

It's my first time racing, so looking forward, but also immensely nervous, as I have a fear I'm going to be incredibly slow I want to do sunday to see how I'll compare for next season and the winter rounds.

Chris

I would but starting a new Job but will be in the winter series.

I remeber my first race I was slow compared to other people but you get better buddy keep with it and enjoy yourself I was battling with my mate jez for 9th place..........didn't care what was happening at the front as long as you have a battle with someone it's all good fun you can only improve........or like me blow your engine up on the straight but again all good fun!!!

Haha I doubt there's even 9 on the grid at the moment. I've ridden Whilton twice over the summer, so roughly know the track and I didn't kill the bike haha. Would be good if there is others of similar speed/ability. I did think earlier, I've never done a race start, I'm lanky and in leathers struggle to get my foot on the peg at times.

Me and Josh darter will also be racing at whilton this weekend, so that's 4 of us, normally get some locals come down and race there, but a lot of people will be at mallory park for the fab round. Look forward to having another person to race ��

Quote Originally Posted by Justinbbridge View Post
    Me and Josh darter will also be racing at whilton this weekend, so that's 4 of us, normally get some locals come down and race there, but a lot of people will be at mallory park for the fab round. Look forward to having another person to race ��
    I did thinknits probably going to be an even smaller grid with Mallory. Might get my highest finish... hahaha either way I doubt you'll be racing me on a 3port polini.

Have you boys registered yet? I'll be doing mine later.

It's no cheapernfor me as I'm not a registered rider, so will do it on the day.

Wth the numbers, is it ok as long as there's no other senior MM with the same number, but other grids can?