Thread: Moto4 Class

Moto4 Class

Minimoto Racing and LCRRC are pleased to announce the introduction of the MOTO4 class for the 2011 season.The bikes that we will be using are the new Stomp Mini - GP 4 stroke 125's,this is a class that is the ideal stepping stone for the new rules that are coming through.

Spec for the bikes

All bikes will have sealed engines and control tryes.The bikes will have fully adjustable suspension and fixed gearing.

Classes

From 9 years old with previous race experience 125 class

Adult class

Costs

The price for the 8 round series will be 2495 which includes all race fees and wets on wheels.

For the bike on its own which is a base model without adjustable suspension is 980 but with adjustable suspension its 1495.

For anymore details and to book your place please ring Julian on 01666 838234
    Last edited by minimoto_racing; 08-10-2010 at 04:36 PM.

Have you got any of the bikes at Hully to view

will have one to view at last round of LCRRC at Whilton

is the adult class going to be 125cc or the 160cc?

Nice boys wear pink Stacky McCrash's Avatar
    The 160. although I guess you could ride a 125 aqgainst the 160s if you wanted..

Will there be a demo bike available over winter?

I assume the 2495 includes a bike with fully adjustable suspension and.the wets on wheels and race entry? Will there be an adult class?

Nice boys wear pink Stacky McCrash's Avatar
    You'd have to check with Nicky but I think thats the plan, i guess it'd depend on how many there are on the grid for splits and classes etc

Quote Originally Posted by Stacky McCrash View Post
    You'd have to check with Nicky but I think thats the plan, i guess it'd depend on how many there are on the grid for splits and classes etc
    dont think nicky wants anything to do with it if its not minimotos she has no time for it she just likes the money pitbikes bring in not the bikes

Brilliant. Got a prob you know the number? 07736001318
    Don't be an internet hero, because **** like that gets people worked up and if your man enough to put your name to it she'll ring you.

Quote Originally Posted by large996 View Post
    dont think nicky wants anything to do with it if its not minimotos she has no time for it she just likes the money pitbikes bring in not the bikes
    Is that why Nicky gives them 50% more race time for their money? I've seen her lend a pit bike family money to get home when they lost their money on the way to a meeting.
    We spent time looking at the Moto4 bike with Julian and what was needed for compliance for racing so you can't say LCRRC doesn't want them. Like all classes it has to pay for it's track time.
    The reason the bike wasn't allowed to run on Sunday was it was deemed that in an un race prept state ie no catch tray etc it could of effected people championships if it had put oil down or a rider on it for the first time had interfered with a championship running rider. The time to try it out is on a saturday in practice.

The first bikes have just left China and are due to us in 3-4weeks. we will be taking delivery of 10 125's and 5 160's and will be offering a special deal on a race package to all purchasers of this first shipment - race package to include W.O.W, gearing, levers, pegs, paddock stands etc - full details as soon as we have a complete parts list.

Sunday 21st of November there is a practice day at whilton where we will have a 125 and 160 demo bike for people to try

we have decided that we will only supply the adjustable suspension versions as racers wont be wanting the basic chassis
    125cc 1495
    160cc 1650
    both bikes will be supplied by us with sealed engines and pmt slicks - choice of soft or medium, nylon crash protectors and catch tray

Sealed engines will be kept spare in the lorry so if anyone has an engine problem they can use a loan engine and theirs will be repaired and resealed for the next round - labour rate at a very reasonable 15hour

The lorry will be kitted out with comprehensive spares and we will have a dedicated member of staff at every meeting just to look after the moto 4 classes providing technical assistance and policing

The order books are now open and 2 125's are already paid up in full - the spares package offer will only be available at the discounted price for these for 15 bikes

If you have any questions give us a bell on 01666 838234

Thumbs up

Good to hear it's starting to come together. Looking forward to seeing them on the grid

thes bikes will not be at whilton mill on the day for demo as this is a whilton mill track day
    i have tryed to get hold of you julian but you dont seam to want to come back to me that is why i have had to put this post up

info about whilton mill track days are through me or neil500