Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chinese MKII mini moto V.S Blata mini moto

Smile Chinese MKII mini moto V.S Blata mini moto

just had to say chinese mini motos rule!!!! my chinese mkii beat the hell out of a blata mini moto the other day. they were close off the line and then mine just went and left the blata trailing about 2.5metre behind. These chinese bike are great value for there money as long u ride them properly. the quality isnt magnificent but they arent crap but blatas are built alot better

That is really good news. I've bought one , a CAG2, I think, and was getty pretty dispondant at the chinky bashing and felt that I'd been ripped off. But, since i bought it for my boy, not old enough to race yet, only just learned to ride a pushbike, I'd rather he stacked a cheapy than spend out 650 ackers on a new blata, polini. The CAG 2 seem to go O.K. and with my measly 10st 9 it probably brings the power to weight ratio in line with the more expensive bikes. My only hope is that the general snobbery of a lot of the "born again/ matching bike leathers and unscathed knee-pads" doesn't creep in. My suspicion is that it has though.

Quote Originally Posted by casemonster2002
    The CAG 2 seem to go O.K. and with my measly 10st 9 it probably brings the power to weight ratio in line with the more expensive bikes. My only hope is that the general snobbery of a lot of the "born again/ matching bike leathers and unscathed knee-pads" doesn't creep in. My suspicion is that it has though.
    eh??

Quote Originally Posted by Roo
    eh??
    yes and twice eh? ????

Ok, Ok,what I was trying to say was that the Blata/Polini /GRC boys seem to enjoy slagging off the chinese bikes. That was the snobbery bit. The reference to the born agains was a little vague, but the point I was making was the lack of head nodding that the 600/1000 cc boys do to anyone on a 125!! The same thing applies to the Polini/ Blata boys when you turn up to a race meet on a Chinese bike.

Anyone had this experience, are we welcome, or does a p*ss taking session start??

Like it or not, Hundreds of these bikes are being sold weekly on e-bay and other outlets and my suspicion is that they may soon outnumber the Italian minis. If e-bay is a guide, the market being flooded with the chinese bikes, seems to have knocked 100 off the going rate for a second hand Blata!!

If none of the above makes any sense at all, please ignore the reply!!

organisers have introduced classes for these bikes so yes you'd be made welcome...people just never turn up coz their worried their not good enough or summert.
    :banghead:

The 8th aug this month at GP, there is an open race and their is a chinese / blata race. I'm happy rinding the little blata alongside chinese bikes.

i've signed up allready and hopefully more people have, there are a lot of chinks in northamptonshire that regularly ride each week. hopefully it's gonna be a good laugh.. Everyone slates chink bikes but me and all my pals will say hello at the trackside

Good to hear it. Gotta say that these little bikes are fun. If my boy gets good enough, then we'll buy a nice blata /polini. He's dropped it once already and it has a nice scraped and scratched fairing.

Hope to see ya soon

well done my man its like all sorts of things along as you keep them maintained they are fine for 270 you car'nt go wrong,

im fed up with all this talk about cag's vs proper bikes, one day someone will see sense, put a 50 crunchie engine with a couple of gears in a cag and will woop all you polini guys even after you spend a million quid on 50cc bike.

im fed up with all this talk about cag's vs proper bikes, one day someone will see sense, put a 50 crunchie engine with a couple of gears in a cag and will woop all you polini guys even after you spend a million quid on 50cc bike
    But by then you you might aswell of bought a better bike to start off with I saw sense, but only after i wasted a lot of money on a cag which caused my grief every time i used it! :banghead:

my cag runs like a dream, sounds like a gp bike

Nice boys wear pink Stacky McCrash's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pipsta
    my cag runs like a dream, sounds like a gp bike

So you'll be racing it at Caxton then?

i dunno could do, where is it for a start and when?

i'd Love to race these little things

the location can be found in the track listings as for dates its 13/14 aug.try to get there it,ll be good fun.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast