PDA

View Full Version : Warden Law

Dale666
26-03-2015, 01:53 PM
Hi everyone, its been a while!

My boy is getting older, the sun is starting to shine, so it's time for some outdoor sessions me thinks.

The Mrs has been moaning at me to take her to see her family that have moved to Sunderland, its a long 5 hour drive from down here in the south west, so I've been trying to avoid it for as long as possible, but now the time has come.

I've been humming and haring for days weather to go or not then suddenly i thought there must be on outdoor track somewhere not to far, so i had a look on Google and found karting north east only 20 minutes down the road from the mother in-laws :-D. I rang to confirm they ran minimoto night and was told they start monday 31st March 5pm-8pm :-D
Everything is arranged and we're off on the Sunday so I can ride on the Monday night :-D

Only thing I need now is a rough gearing for a proddy (10 stone rider) and what's the track like in the wet, as it might be raining Monday evening.
Any advice or info about the track would be greatly appreciated

Thanks Dale666

scarrygsxr
26-03-2015, 10:22 PM
the track is unrideable in the wet. For a super gearing is around 7 - 64

Dale666
26-03-2015, 10:24 PM
the track is unrideable in the wet.

Even with junior R's or full wets?

Dale666
27-03-2015, 10:22 PM
Even with junior R's or full wets?

???
Only 3 days to go and its still looking likes its going to be wet or at least damp.

dpclement
27-03-2015, 10:27 PM
They use the small track on a Monday night, you normally only get on the big track if they don't have any karts booked in.

Dale666
27-03-2015, 10:36 PM
Think I'll be calling them tomorrow to confirm, will be very disappointed if only get to ride the small track. When I rang the other week I was told minimoto nights will be every other monday from the 30th of March, so i assume it's on the big track.

stew?
29-03-2015, 06:26 PM
Think Teesside is on Tuesday if your still up�� , best check though