PDA

View Full Version : FAO Skin

jay
21-06-2002, 08:06 PM
:D Hi Skin, my mum is usually taking photos at most of the events. Let me know what number you were riding at Donnington and i'll check her library. If she has any of you she will gladly sell you copies.
Jay

Skin
22-06-2002, 11:06 AM
Thank GOD!!!!

Well there are usually two of us on teh same bike, the number is 77

O'm the one in teh Yellow and black leathers, and on top of teh bike.

Isaac is the one in the black purple leathers.

If you have any photo's I'd be totally more than greatful.

Are you going to be at Wilton Mill?

Skin 'The desperate' 8O

jay
22-06-2002, 08:32 PM
:rolleyes: :D I may have found some pics but there are a few #77's. What colour is your bike?

Skin
23-06-2002, 12:58 AM
We started off on a yellow DM production which my team mate comprehensivly wrote off at our first meeting, before our first race.

Since then we've majorly rebuilt and now it looks like a black DM midi.

Anything with a number 77 on the front and I'll take the credit, really, anything.

The irony of the day was that my team mate wrote the bike off before I got a photo of it, let alone one of me on it, so if there's one out there it's mroe viluable than rocking horse cliche.

Skin 8O

jay
23-06-2002, 09:54 AM
Hi Skin
I will check them all out but anyway if it is that valuble then you better start taking out a loan ha ha ha :mrgreen: :D :rolleyes: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Skin
23-06-2002, 10:53 AM
I'm desperate, but I'm a student, so I'm skint.

But your reward will be great if you do have nay photo's.

Skin 8O

PS And now I'm a crasher

jay
23-06-2002, 06:46 PM
I think we have found a couple of pics you will need to have a look are you going to the next ACU at Silverstone? :D :D :rolleyes: :mrgreen:

Skin
23-06-2002, 06:54 PM
Absolutely, certainly, definatly we'll be there.

Chaos panic and disorder will be there with us.

We'll see you there.

We'll also be at the next SEMRC in Wilton Mill, not sure how yet, but we'll be there.

See y'all soon.

Skin 8O