PDA

View Full Version : would it work?

username taken
16-06-2012, 08:38 PM
hi all.iv got a lucky 7 iv been using whilst waiting for a certain petrol scooter to pull there finger out and get some new b1 rep engines in stock.anyway one of the exhaust bolts came loose the other night and when i checked it,i found that the actual casing had snapped.only were the thread goes though so its all ok.tried to change the head just but its a 49cc and i had the 47cc head.anyways i was sat looking at the b1 rep and i was thinking off putting the carb on the lucky 7.has this been done before?im presumming it would need the reed block of the b1 rep so the carb manifold would fit on.would it fit?would it work?and would it make any difference?any help would be brill.cheers in advance

Bullit
16-06-2012, 09:12 PM
The reed block and manifold from the B1 wont fit a lucky 7 engine. The rep usually comes with a 14 or 15mm Dellorto rep carb and you can buy a manifold that makes this fit the lucky 7.

username taken
16-06-2012, 10:06 PM
is it worth doing.i know its cheap cag but its been reliable since i bought it and i know its slow compared to most but its still fun.would it make a noticable difference?