PDA

View Full Version : Onboard Vids from Britsh rounds Sunday 17th

JEZBO 228
19-07-2011, 08:03 PM
Here we have 1ST And 3rd races from last weekend.
Lap 3 of 1ST Race chucked it down and was a bit of a crash fest but very enjoyable and funny to Ride.

Race 3 was very close between me and Dale 666 and then Jibberwobble came to play too, Me and Dale were touching wheels when we cossed the line:)

Hope you Enjoy.... Jez

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xh9OEGbD_s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCNoDycRks4

FERRINO
19-07-2011, 09:44 PM
Great vids Jez! - that race 1 was absolutely awful, you can just about make out my bike parked up on the corner before the start-finish straight after I gave up lol.

Good battle you had there with Dale in race 3 - but Jase was stalking the pair of you waiting to pick his moment!

Did you not manage to get race 2?

jibberwobble
20-07-2011, 02:30 PM
Good vids Jez

I was nipping at your heels all the way through that race and then had to ruin your corner once I got past so that you couldn't get back through. Happy days!

JEZBO 228
20-07-2011, 03:23 PM
Happy days indeed, Loved the closeness of the racing and the fact i trust whos behind me not to clean me out, Touching wheels with Dale was funny though... What tyres were you on when it rained in race 1?

JEZBO 228
20-07-2011, 03:30 PM
Great vids Jez! - that race 1 was absolutely awful, you can just about make out my bike parked up on the corner before the start-finish straight after I gave up lol.

Good battle you had there with Dale in race 3 - but Jase was stalking the pair of you waiting to pick his moment!

Did you not manage to get race 2?

Cheers Mate.. Fact is i do have race 2, Downloaded it and can't find what bloody folder its in....So as soon as i have found it i'll get it sorted....
Jez

jibberwobble
20-07-2011, 04:34 PM
Happy days indeed, Loved the closeness of the racing and the fact i trust whos behind me not to clean me out, Touching wheels with Dale was funny though... What tyres were you on when it rained in race 1?

I ran a junior R front and Junior rear all day on baldrick. Both tyres are shagged, bald and very lipped up though.

Yeah I was getting pushed down the straight by someone from behind but never worked out who it was. That was most likely my fastest lap!

Neil500
20-07-2011, 05:06 PM
Good work matey, not sure id trust myself to strap my phone to the front of me bike though lol you do realise now you're the official A/C video dude you're gonna have to come Llandow ;)

JEZBO 228
20-07-2011, 06:49 PM
Good work matey, not sure id trust myself to strap my phone to the front of me bike though lol you do realise now you're the official A/C video dude you're gonna have to come Llandow ;)

I checked last night why i can only do Lydd Just incase i was being a Lame Ar$e.............And can you believe that out of 4 weekends in the month i have a 30th Party of a good friend on the Aug one and i am going to a Gig on the Oct one!!!! Gutted aint the word...:cry: Might see if i can Wangle Sat and Sunday for Lydd.:eeek: