PDA

View Full Version : Matchams round 7 vids

jibberwobble
14-09-2009, 01:16 PM
Well after another long wait I have finally got round to looking at the vids. Our computer is as always on it's last legs and spends more time frozen than actually doing anything so it's always a battle to accomplish anything.

Only done two onboard vids and one was just empty track as I had the cam on the wrong end of the bike! The race two vid stars Jonnie B in quite a big way :yes:

The other one I've put up is A few clips from Sams camera on video mode. I've only put a little bit of what she shot up as most of it is of me and I don't want to be sending anyone into a coma now do I :rolleye:

http://vimeo.com/6559697

http://vimeo.com/6571663

Dazzer
14-09-2009, 04:23 PM
:confuse::confuse: Doh..... cant watch them again, my computer might be going out the nearest window very soon:madden:

rossco111
14-09-2009, 05:37 PM
Awsome videos mate, i like race 1 and the final, its good to watch as i had no idea that jack was that close until he overtook me!

jonnieb
14-09-2009, 05:42 PM
great vid m8 that was fun !!!!!!! lol

jibberwobble
14-09-2009, 08:18 PM
:confuse::confuse: Doh..... cant watch them again, my computer might be going out the nearest window very soon:madden:

So I take it you cant watch any vids on Vimeo at all?

What do you get when you hit the link again?

Dazzer
15-09-2009, 04:12 PM
So I take it you cant watch any vids on Vimeo at all?

What do you get when you hit the link again?

It takes me to the vimeo site, but when i click play the screen goes black.
Think it must be AOL

jibberwobble
15-09-2009, 04:55 PM
It takes me to the vimeo site, but when i click play the screen goes black.
Think it must be AOL

OK think I've sussed it. I just logged into AOL, went on the forum via the AOL address bar and hit the link to Vimeo. Think I got the same as you, when I clicked play it all went black and said 00.00.

Now try opening internet explorer from your start menu (bottom left) and log onto the forum from there. Good luck :D

AOL is the pits :frowns: