PDA

View Full Version : Trick pic!

akatherazor4
29-05-2002, 03:18 AM
Here is a pic of me doing an endo to a heel clicker on my Pasini.

http://minipimpracing.homestead.com/files/HeelClickerEndo.jpg

Razor.

akatherazor4
29-05-2002, 03:20 AM
Here is another pic of me doing an endo on a scooterino.

http://minipimpracing.homestead.com/files/ScooterinoEndo.jpg

Razor.

david
29-05-2002, 06:55 AM
Hi Razor, For some reason the pictures do not appear. I also went on www.sportbike.net and couldn't view your pictures on there either :( I registered myself as well. Your 2 day race report really set the picture of what sounded a well excellent day :!:

akatherazor4
29-05-2002, 02:08 PM
Hi Razor, For some reason the pictures do not appear. I also went on www.sportbike.net and couldn't view your pictures on there either :( I registered myself as well. Your 2 day race report really set the picture of what sounded a well excellent day :!:

I have reposted the pics for you on another server so that you could view them. Thanks for letting me know about the pics not showing up. Hope you enjoy them. :mrgreen:

P.S. Let me know if you can see them now.

Razor.

Mangle
29-05-2002, 07:12 PM
Hi Razor
Do you crash in any of those pics 8O 8O 8O 8O

akatherazor4
30-05-2002, 04:42 AM
Hi Razor
Do you crash in any of those pics 8O 8O 8O 8O

You know I was waiting for someone to ask me that question. ;) No I did not crash in any of the pictures taken. Now I did crash a few times learning how to do them, But practice makes perfect. :mrgreen:

Razor.

pat=rat_41
30-05-2002, 12:20 PM
http://www.streetfighterracing.com/1098.jpg

Mangle
30-05-2002, 05:48 PM
Is that you Pat :?:

david
31-05-2002, 07:08 AM
Hi Razor,
Yes I can view your pictures now. I can also see them on www.sportbike.net, now I have been authorised on the site. Cheers :D

pat=rat_41
31-05-2002, 07:13 AM
no mangle it is not me because i was racing once then i crashed and hurt my self so now i try not to crash because it hurts my bum!!!

do you crash a lot :?:

pat=rat_41
31-05-2002, 07:17 AM
hi razor you do some cool tricks on your minimoto
can sheedo or b.j. or dave or Scalpel do any tricks if so could you please put them on the web thank you rat

Mangle
31-05-2002, 09:51 PM
If you aint crashing or nearly crashing now and again you cant be pushing your limits and therefore you are unlikely to become a future World Champion :?
Come down to Carew on the 23rd june and prove me wrong. ;)

akatherazor4
31-05-2002, 10:49 PM
hi razor you do some cool tricks on your minimoto
can sheedo or b.j. or dave or Scalpel do any tricks if so could you please put them on the web thank you rat

Thanks, I am just learning how to pull some tricks off. I hope to find time between racing to practice more sick trick ideas I have. Sheedo is really the only other trickster with the mini pimps. I will try and find some pics of him doing what he does best. Cheers.

Razor.

akatherazor4
31-05-2002, 10:50 PM
If you aint crashing or nearly crashing now and again you cant be pushing your limits and therefore you are unlikely to become a future World Champion :?
Come down to Carew on the 23rd june and prove me wrong. ;)

I second that comment. :D :D :D

Razor.

Mangle
01-06-2002, 08:52 PM
Does that mean your coming to Carew Razor :idea: :idea: :rolleyes: 8O 8O 8)

akatherazor4
02-06-2002, 12:52 AM
Does that mean your coming to Carew Razor :idea: :idea: :rolleyes: 8O 8O 8)

Well I'm down for racing anywhere and anytime as long as the budget and my schedule allows. I don't plan on making carew but there is talk of traveling somewhere in the UK to lay down some rubber later this year. It's not confirmed as of yet but it is in the works. :o

Razor.

pat=rat_41
09-06-2002, 05:51 PM
you are mad doing these tricks on a minimoto do you ever have any bad crashes doing these tricks if so could you please send them in so i can have a look at them thanks? :oops:

akatherazor4
11-06-2002, 01:40 AM
you are mad doing these tricks on a minimoto do you ever have any bad crashes doing these tricks if so could you please send them in so i can have a look at them thanks? :oops:

Well I have crashed several times doing tricks but no real damage has ever occured. Most of my road rash and bike damage comes from crashes on the racetrack. I had a nasty one this weekend that sent me on a highside and I landed on my right shoulder. Needless to say it's scared and very sore. But as always it will heal and I will be back racing until the next crash. :D