PDA

View Full Version : lydd practice sessions

kase
06-06-2004, 06:26 PM
hello all,
just like to bring to everyones attention the great days practice we had at LYDD on friday 4th june.Firstly i would like to thank Lynn the circuit manager it was a exellent day ,no sessions use the track as much as you like when you like (my lad was out all day and was asleep all the way home)
Now what i cant understand is only 20 riders came down and only half of those race !! Lydd is a good track that we race at,the circuit manager
really wants to help us minimoto guys out with track time,and the weather was great.so come on guys we moan we cant get friendly tracks to help us but when we do we dont use it.

Doris
07-06-2004, 08:16 AM
Thanks Kase & 'dad'.

Lydd would like to thank every one who came to the track day at Lydd on Friday. Guys, like Kase's dad says we love seeing the mini-motos on the circuit and we try to give as much track time to your particular form of motor sport, but its real hard when after closing the karting circuit for the day for ya'll only a handfull of guys turn up - I'm not moaning or nuthin', but some support from the riders would be great, or, ideas of where else I can advertise?

Yours in Sport

Doris x

Shay-Da-Paul
07-06-2004, 10:50 AM
id love to come down and practice but being a weekday makes it hard to get time off of work

maybe weekends would be better????

or is it to busy

Harvey Wishbone
07-06-2004, 05:37 PM
It's nice that someone likes us! But it's hard to get fridays off during this time of year. I'm racing at the SERMC round, so maybe after that it'll make me try harder to get time off!

neilikesthings
07-06-2004, 06:26 PM
yeah i was going to say about friday being an akward day. hard to get time off. will try for the next one. gotta sort the bike out yet. still havent sorted the clutch. and gotta connect brakes and other bits due to stripping it down for a heavy overhaul.

Doris
08-06-2004, 09:43 AM
I totaly get what you guys are saying, but TBH I have absolutely no weekends left for the year until late November. The circuit as a racing venue has really taken off this year and all weekends are booked. Can I suggest a 'bout of laringitis?' ;-)

Doris x

Mason
08-06-2004, 04:51 PM
what about sum time in the 6 week holidays??

Harvey Wishbone
08-06-2004, 06:54 PM
If we had laranghitis wouldn't we have a problem calling in sick?! Cough, cough, I'm feeling a bit ho****!