PDA

View Full Version : Continued Abuse and Bickering

Manguish
22-06-2007, 08:52 PM
Look folks, i am now sick and tired, as most people who have contacted me, of the ridiculous bickering that has been going on.

There are numerous culprits, you all know who you are.

If it continues, i will have no hesitation in banning people WITHOUT using the simple warning system.

We do not tolerate personal abuse - which every thread i have read has ended in.

We are a small community, lets at least get along folks. Remember - everyone has an opinion - be it right or wrong, they are entitled to it. If you don't like what people might say, then don't post in the first place.

Lets say no more and all get along eh? ;)

jack725
22-06-2007, 09:05 PM
deal............ ;)

forbes88
22-06-2007, 09:08 PM
or no deal ....

joke

jibberwobble
22-06-2007, 09:26 PM
hoorah..........

ady1306
22-06-2007, 09:28 PM
ban em......ban em all..... outcast's, should be put in the stock's and flogged..!!

manguish, do you own a gimp ball..?? i still have some for sale.....:laughs:

Manguish
22-06-2007, 09:32 PM
I have 3 :D

All waiting for owners muhuhuhahahaa.

ady1306
22-06-2007, 09:34 PM
I have 3 :D

All waiting for owners muhuhuhahahaa.

damn..!! i was hoping to get rid of the last few.... :laughs:

hally
22-06-2007, 10:41 PM
well said, we dont need them, we just all need to get on, who cares what ya ride, as long as ya ride, thats what count

unclebill
23-06-2007, 12:33 PM
I don't believe in myself i ever bicker or give abuse.. I like to think im better than that...

I have received a few pms myself from concerned people that may consider me to have come under abuse and a target of immature behavior.. But im easy going n so although personal abuse name calling and other wise n such does not bother me.. I just laugh it off and see it as immature because im a bigger man, not a silly man

carlGRC
23-06-2007, 12:43 PM
I don't believe in myself i ever bicker or give abuse.. I like to think im better than that...

I have received a few pms myself from concerned people that may consider me to have come under abuse and a target of immature behavior.. But im easy going n so although personal abuse name calling and other wise n such does not bother me.. I just laugh it off and see it as immature because im a bigger man, not a silly man
I've had the same. But am not going to argue about it.

HugheskiRacing
23-06-2007, 12:56 PM
Are you both gonna start arguing again in a thread about not arguing!!!

:laughs: :laughs: :laughs: :laughs: :laughs: :laughs: :laughs:

carlGRC
23-06-2007, 01:00 PM
Are you both gonna start arguing again in a thread about not arguing!!!

:laughs: :laughs: :laughs: :laughs: :laughs: :laughs: :laughs:
That's just what i thought :laughs: :laughs: :laughs: :laughs: :laughs:

ady1306
23-06-2007, 02:12 PM
go on, i dare ya....:twitchy:

gimp ball's still in stock if anyones interested

carlGRC
23-06-2007, 02:29 PM
go on, i dare ya....:twitchy:

gimp ball's still in stock if anyones interested
Hi Ady av you got 2 wat you could send me please?:yes: as pete (purebluez) & jenky wanted 1 but couldn't find them anywhere:laughs:
they'll so happy i've managed 2 locate a couple for them 2 use.
thanx 4 all your help.
p.s i see from ur sig your supported by my business (powerfabs), well i never they was under my nose all the time.

Robbo
23-06-2007, 03:00 PM
I like to think im better than that...

Yeah we now this know Bill, water under the bridge mate.:rolleye:

ady1306
23-06-2007, 07:40 PM
Hi Ady av you got 2 wat you could send me please?:yes: as pete (purebluez) & jenky wanted 1 but couldn't find them anywhere:laughs:
they'll so happy i've managed 2 locate a couple for them 2 use.
thanx 4 all your help.
p.s i see from ur sig your supported by my business (powerfabs), well i never they was under my nose all the time.

i will have to have a look as i know a couple of them went today, i know i have a part ex one in stock, im sure "purebluez" won't mind one with a bit of history..........:twitchy: :twitchy:

carlGRC
24-06-2007, 10:02 AM
i will have to have a look as i know a couple of them went today, i know i have a part ex one in stock, im sure "purebluez" won't mind one with a bit of history..........:twitchy: :twitchy:
Am sure Purebluez wont mind 1 with teeth marks in, as long as it still stops him from making grunting noises while he's at "it" that's all what matters Ady :laughs: :yes: :laughs: :laughs:

speedy_karl
24-06-2007, 03:45 PM
:laughs: watch it carl uncle bill said hes a bigger man

ryan_kneedown
29-06-2007, 12:20 PM

uncle bill you're like the uncle of the forum ;) understanding and firm

carlGRC
29-06-2007, 01:54 PM
uncle bill you're like the uncle of the forum ;) understanding and firm

lol lol lol

jabbo
02-07-2007, 06:31 PM
ha. apparently he's a bigger man and now he is "firm"...

MC_Bob
02-07-2007, 06:33 PM
Whats the point of posting that?

Dave P
02-07-2007, 06:58 PM
most of the time its people who ant got a clue anyway??????:eeek:

blata4.2
02-07-2007, 07:05 PM
most of the time its people who ant got a clue anyway??????:eeek:
Your right there

jabbo
03-07-2007, 04:23 PM
Whats the point of posting that?woah sorry only tryin to be a little humerous. anyways not gonna take it personaly after all,, no arguing or bickering :rolleye: