PDA

View Full Version : Llandow

Wheelie Kid
19-10-2006, 05:02 PM
Just like to say good luck to everyone for llandow this weekend. Its been a great first season racing and the meetings have been excellent. Thanks for some great racing and see you all this weekend.
paul:) :)

cbr6man
19-10-2006, 05:14 PM
Just like to say good luck to everyone for llandow this weekend. Its been a great first season racing and the meetings have been excellent. Thanks for some great racing and see you all this weekend.

A few of us are coming down as spectators (well more to see if Marci stays on the outfit). Look forward to catching up with some old faces and meeting next years competition :spinny:

Ok - don't take that as I will be competition - I just ride around mid pack :laughs:

Wheelie Kid
19-10-2006, 05:33 PM
A few of us are coming down as spectators (well more to see if Marci stays on the outfit). Look forward to catching up with some old faces and meeting next years competition :spinny:

Ok - don't take that as I will be competition - I just ride around mid pack :laughs:

will be good to see you again gary. Bring your bike down and race, you know you want to:D :D

cbr6man
19-10-2006, 05:35 PM
will be good to see you again gary. Bring your bike down and race, you know you want to:D :D

Can't mate - being prepped for the winter series.

Ok ok it's still not touched from Whilton :cry:

Can only make it Sunday and I'd hate to start from the back and whup everybody. :laughs:

Wheelie Kid
19-10-2006, 05:39 PM
Can't mate - being prepped for the winter series.

Ok ok it's still not touched from Whilton :cry:

Can only make it Sunday and I'd hate to start from the back and whup everybody. :laughs:

haha all that way to go and just think you could be racing. Go on, i dare ya ;) :D :laughs:
paul