05-09-2006, 02:48 PM
til Wildtrax :D

So what's everyones plans?

indoor champ
05-09-2006, 02:48 PM
turn up, ride :D

nsrkid
05-09-2006, 02:50 PM
Mmmmmm, i think i should maybe clean me bike for this round, wear my Red Bull stuff to annoy Grant, beat Glen again to really annoy him and generaly mess about like always and make myself look like a total plonk.

See you all there...

Adam

cbr6man
05-09-2006, 02:51 PM
Mmmmmm, i think i should maybe clean me bike for this round, wear my Red Bull stuff to annoy Grant, beat Glen again to really annoy him and generaly mess about like always and make myself look like a total plonk.

See you all there...

Adam

Just a normal race weekend then? :D

nsrkid
05-09-2006, 02:52 PM
Excactly..... lol. Except maybe this time i might finish a little further up the field after beating some "top" riders at newark, lol.

Adam

EllD90
05-09-2006, 03:03 PM
Well I'll probably be even slower cos I'll be getting used to my 06, but fingers crossed someone will knock me off in the latecomers practice so I can get that fear of crashing it done and dusted. :D

nsrkid
05-09-2006, 04:24 PM
Dont you worry Elliot....

Adam

Kartingchamp
05-09-2006, 04:26 PM
im going but not racing now :(

indoor champ
05-09-2006, 04:27 PM
how come?

EllD90
05-09-2006, 04:28 PM

Adam

Cheers Adam...you always have the solution :banana:

Nut E1
05-09-2006, 04:57 PM
I'll be at home resting my knee and watching MotoGP if it's on, if not I'll be watching Nick JR or CBeebies...:D

Have fun...:)

cbr6man
05-09-2006, 05:20 PM
I'll be at home resting my knee and watching MotoGP if it's on, if not I'll be watching Nick JR or CBeebies...:D

Have fun...:)

There's a rumour going around you used to race but I don't believe it :p

Chute
05-09-2006, 05:31 PM
I will be riding indoors 4-8 at hullavington :D

Nut E1
05-09-2006, 05:34 PM
There was also a rumour that I was happily married too!!!:rolleyes:

I'll be at Whilton...
It'll be good to race you on the Elite again...:)

mini_racer
05-09-2006, 07:18 PM
Gary we will meet up again on the way ;) oh and i think we should set up where we did last time! that was a good spot... i can't wait! gota free crate of beet (cheers LD's) hehe...

jag64154
05-09-2006, 08:02 PM
til Wildtrax :D

So what's everyones plans?

Still debating which track to practice at, Red Lodge or Wildtrax:confused:

I really don't want to give Wildtrax the money, but on the other hand don't fancy a 300 yard walk from the paddock to the track because the place will gradually fill during the day:banghead:

Never mind as long as he gets to race somewhere:D

jakegriffiths27
05-09-2006, 08:04 PM
Best start feeding grant redbull then :p

Wheelie Kid
05-09-2006, 08:05 PM
might see you all there:D :D

Back row start thogh:o :mad: :banghead:

Should be a good meeting, Bike is finaly starting to go well;) :)

paul #124;) :)

ro55ifumi
05-09-2006, 08:18 PM
See you all saturday evening :grumpy: got to work this saturday but will travel down after work:D :p looking forward to it !!!

Matty 14
06-09-2006, 07:07 AM
see ya all saturday afternoon, i cant wait gonna be good fun i can see it

Lewis Taylor#7
06-09-2006, 02:32 PM
im well excited i love that track :)

Matty 14
06-09-2006, 08:50 PM
im excited to ride my bzm properly, i can finally see where i need to improve as im not used to racing you guys so should be intresting to see what positions i get probably last :p

LIL G
06-09-2006, 09:20 PM
what time is it and how much it cost?? cuase i don't live that far away and would like to try the track

swarb93
08-09-2006, 08:14 AM
Still pretty confused about Red Lodge on/off, so we'll just go Sunday morning.

2 Swarb boys will be in 4.2's, I will just be Team dogsbody this round. Bashed myself up at Lydd last week and gets you thinking about being the only adult with 3 kids to get home from the track if you bust something.

Looking forward to concentrating on getting boys bikes spot on, hopefully will surprise a few people this weekend....;)

Gutted coz I got new BMS 6.2 and was entered in Air Cooled.

Be back at Whilton tho as girlfriend will be there as emergency Van driver!!!!

Swarb

cbr6man
08-09-2006, 08:36 AM
2 Swarb boys will be in 4.2's, I will just be Team dogsbody this round. Bashed myself up at Lydd last week and gets you thinking about being the only adult with 3 kids to get home from the track if you bust something.

Gutted coz I got new BMS 6.2 and was entered in Air Cooled.

Swarb

Get yourself into the 4.2 class. Manic, mental fun and you ride around full pelt with no fear of injuring yourself. I know exactly what you are on about though, I dropped out of the proddy class because I couldn't afford to risk getting injured and not being able to work. The air cooled class is great, feels safer, nice middle ground between the proddy and 4.2. Give it a go, I'm sure you'll love it.

See you soon ;)

swarb93
08-09-2006, 08:45 AM
Get yourself into the 4.2 class. Manic, mental fun and you ride around full pelt with no fear of injuring yourself. I know exactly what you are on about though, I dropped out of the proddy class because I couldn't afford to risk getting injured and not being able to work. The air cooled class is great, feels safer, nice middle ground between the proddy and 4.2. Give it a go, I'm sure you'll love it.

See you soon ;)

Thanks Gary, me and the boys have been in 4.2's since Round 3!! Been running at the back of the Bernie, Stacky, Neil H group when the bike is going well and falling off a lot when it hasn't (Stretton in particular!!).

Swarb

ro55ifumi
11-09-2006, 04:41 AM
Top day had some close racing and good company:D Gary go to bed before 6am an you'll feel a lot better mate.

tommypope
11-09-2006, 07:11 AM
fingers crossed someone will knock me off in the latecomers practice :D

got thats sorted then:rolleyes:

Neil144
11-09-2006, 07:33 AM
Fantastic weekend...:D
Great company at the TMM village but we rearly need to try and get the children into bed a litlle earlier....:rolleyes:
Well done to Neil H on his maiden win ....:)

See you all at Whilton.

Neil

cbr6man
11-09-2006, 08:15 AM
Well, if it wasn’t for Saturday evening then I would say that the weekend was a complete disaster but fortunately Saturday night will take a hell of a lot of beating. It was just mental. Got to agree with John, you can’t race with no sleep. Sorry to anyone who was kept awake with continual shouts of ‘Adam, go to bed’. Many thanks to the TMM village inhabitants for making it the best pre-race experience I’ve had but particularly to Neil for ‘assisting’ in me staying up all night!! Top man. Respect to Grant for putting up with the abuse but particularly to Adam. His capacity to keep coming back for ever more extreme forms of torture is a little worrying though :eek:

If only the race day could have gone a little better. Only doing 3 laps with the 4.2 getting slower and slower was a little frustrating :banghead:

Roll on Whilton :D

Matty 14
11-09-2006, 09:28 AM
superb night brilliant company at the tmm village, shame we couldnt shame the all nighter didnt last. sroll on ellough

Phoenix Racing
11-09-2006, 09:28 AM
The bike was probably just trying to find a pace you could match, Gary, after the Saturday night !

cbr6man
11-09-2006, 09:31 AM
The bike was probably just trying to find a pace you could match, Gary, after the Saturday night !

No need!!! Even if true. Eventually we both came to a mutually agreed stop.

Liam89
11-09-2006, 09:50 AM
Was a wicked weekend, some excellent racing, roll on the next one. Some one remind me to hide my drinks next time! lol and Gary- no sleeep = no racing. lol

Matty 14
11-09-2006, 10:02 AM
your lady's drinks did seem to dissapear, someone make sure bernie doesn't bring his zapper this time.

cbr6man
11-09-2006, 10:12 AM
I am tea total and in bed by 11 next time :banghead: I think it will be difficult to top that one. And if we do it could be very very messy.

Just need Stu to sort my bike and hopefully it will turn into an even better weekend.:D

mini_racer
11-09-2006, 10:59 AM
oh my days!! best pre race night so far! but abit of a cold 1 :eek: even with the tree fire going!!! :D oh and thanks for shrink wrapping my bike to the tree.. i thought they were joking when people was saying your bikes taped to a tree :eek: anyway... Adam took a 'gimpin' at Team Vipers pit... i don't think i will laugh so hard in along time!!! playing that zap game with bernie and glen lol... bernie isn't it something like 4 - 0 to me :) ... its a shame my racing wasn't what it should be :rolleyes: i think my new nick-name is weaver :sad6: i'm glad Tim was ok from his big crash,was worried about you matey!!! thanks again to everyone at the TMM villege for putting up with me all day/night/day!!!! and who drank all my beers!!!!!!! i only had 6.. and when i came back there was 4 left :eek: oh well i nick beers off enough people!!

roll on whilton!!!! i'm DEFO guna have to stay for that 1.. if its anything like wildtrax was its guna be a great night!!!! but i hope my racing is abit better..

cheers

Grant