PDA

View Full Version : Total number of MMC members/users

smiffo
13-02-2006, 12:30 PM
Can anyone tell me how many members and/or users that MMC has? I know that there are over 15,000 registered members, but I can't seem to find anywhere that gives me the total number of users

thanks,

malc

MarcusN
13-02-2006, 03:22 PM
iniMotoClub Statistics

Threads: 19,913, Posts: 215,097, Members: 15,215, Active Members: 1,185

nofearcity
13-02-2006, 04:17 PM
Don't seem many "Active Members" compared to "Members"? That could be all people that paid for membership and membership that is still active. Which does not include "Forum Users".

Where did you find that info (how did you get to it)?

cbr6man
13-02-2006, 04:25 PM
That's the number of people who have joined right from the start.

pat=rat_41
13-02-2006, 04:45 PM
ive been around since mmc started
me whats every1 else

smiffo
13-02-2006, 11:33 PM
Don't seem many "Active Members" compared to "Members"? That could be all people that paid for membership and membership that is still active. Which does not include "Forum Users".

Where did you find that info (how did you get to it)?
if you go to the home page it is at the bottom.

what I'm after is the number of users (that are not paid up members).

I'm trying to get some sponsorship for Team Smiffo so that we can afford to race in SEMRC. I am preparing a slide show that includes a bit on the number of people that visit this website.

Marci
17-02-2006, 07:02 PM
Active members = those who have logged on within past 3 months usually... therefore, that 1185 is the recurring customer base.

Sounds like what you're wanting is simply number of hits per month the site gets from registered and non-registereds...

Monthly UNIQUE hits - ie: each one a different person/different IP address - 18600 average
Monthly total hits - 6.9 million avg (based on 2005 data)

However, that includes searchengine spiders and bots etc etc (2.2% of monthly total), and 300,000 per month are the admins etc so can be discounted.

That wot u were after? However, if you're getting sponsored to race and are planning on using your exposure on here to advertise, I'd consider coming to an arrangement with Manguish as really a percentage of that money should go to him, otherwise you're getting paid for advertising on a medium that isn't yours to sell advertising space on....