PDA

View Full Version : LLandow on April 7th.

trevor sellars
02-04-2002, 09:55 PM
Can anyone tell me;

When does practice start;?
What race numbers do I need (Black on White) etc etc for a adult super.?
How much?
How do I find the place?

Thanks

trevor.

Rich
03-04-2002, 02:07 PM
Hi Trevor, spoke to Dave Jones (Hereford MMC) about this yesterday.
Scrutineering & signing-on 9.00- 10.00am. Entry fee not sure. Numbers not sure,(anything clearly legible is OK, I should think). Directions, leave M4 at Junction 35 (Bridgend), before Bridgend take A48 towards Cowbridge, Llandow is signposted right from A48, track is signposted from road to Llandow village. Dave`s No. is 01432 270816. See you Sunday, Rich & Jody.

trevor sellars
03-04-2002, 08:18 PM
Rich,

Thanks for the info re Llandow. It's the first outdoor outing on our super so should be interesting!
We are in a Blue Peugeot and run a Polini 911 Old Type Race Number 100.

See you there lets hope for good weather,

Best of Luck

trevor

Rich
04-04-2002, 09:44 PM
Trev, forgot to mention :oops: it`s about 55 miles from Bristol.Rich :)

Rich
07-04-2002, 10:13 PM
To Dave Jones & everyone at Hereford MMC, thanks from us all at Bristol for a great day. Good weather, close racing, & best of all a really friendly atmosphere, we`re looking forward to the next round (Weobley, April 21st) :D

trevor sellars
08-04-2002, 04:35 PM
I agree Rich what a day! What amazed me was the speed of the 2 production bikes that entered the supers races. Gavin on his 911 and another lad from wroughton on his GRC (sorry can't remember his name).
Hope the GRC rider gets his engine repaired and Gavin should have been on the podium except his bike missed 2 races due to mechanical failure.
I understand Rich from Bristol will do a full report so I shall not go on.
Do you realise it's the first time in history that a BLATA has been on the podium in a supers!! Yes it's true honest!!

Bumble
08-04-2002, 06:34 PM
i have to agree with rich & trev , dave & his crew put on a brilliant event with slick eficency 8)
this was my first minimoto race & is undoutably the most fun i've had in years :D looking foreward to the next round , yeh man lets melt some tires :D

just like to say trevor thanks very much for u'r knowlage and advice with my carb set up ;) see u soon.

bye the way the name of the mysterious blata rider is richard (dusty bin).

i hope to c every 1 at the next round
all the best bumble :D