PDA

View Full Version : Burscough Lancashire

Nicky
18-11-2002, 07:40 PM
We have been asked by the owners of a new track in Burscough Lancashire(near Ormskirk) to find out if there would be any interest in Practice and Arrive & Ride.Please respond.Good surface,2 flyovers and tunnels.Potentially good facility when finished.

mick
31-01-2004, 04:43 PM
Can anyone tell me where this track is and is it still open, as I live close and have never heard of it.

Phil.Pye
12-02-2004, 01:10 PM
We have been asked by the owners of a new track in Burscough Lancashire(near Ormskirk) to find out if there would be any interest in Practice and Arrive & Ride.Please respond.Good surface,2 flyovers and tunnels.Potentially good facility when finished.

I'll go if you tell me when it's open :p

lompa
27-06-2004, 10:36 PM
its deffo still open

http://www.kartworld.co.uk/

mr.mad
16-08-2004, 03:22 PM
I live in Bolton this place would be very handed from me and a few other's that I know.

Mr.Mad

WOOFFY
16-08-2004, 04:21 PM
I live in Bolton this place would be very handed from me and a few other's that I know.

Mr.Mad
Lucky devils are only just up the road and have all the facilities to cater for minimotos etc incl spares and technical backup/advice. Plus it will probably cost about the same.

dj Niggle
16-08-2004, 05:09 PM

We would be interested if lucky devils was running it. :banana:

dj Niggle
16-08-2004, 09:48 PM
We would be interested if lucky devils was running it. :banana:
ohhhhhh old post sorry ^ ^ ^

:sad6:

djm
22-08-2004, 07:28 PM
where is the track in burscough

djgary
24-08-2004, 01:54 PM
This venue is still open and operates on wednesday evenings for minimoto, we bought our first bike off them (a copy and had no trouble with the bike or the aftersales) we now have a brand new blata elite 4.2 aswell as the copy and are going to burscough next week hopefully, it depends on my shift at work. give them a ring on 01704896633 and have a chat. the circuit is quite long and technical and has two flyovers despite the length i would recommend a short circuit sprocket as the fly overs are quite steep. :drive:

Keithm
28-08-2004, 01:07 PM
I would also be very interested in trying this out with my son, although he is very inexperienced, am going to take him to Lucky Devils in Colne, just to have a look, but its a long way from our Home on the Wirral, Burscough is nearer...

mick
30-08-2004, 09:39 AM
What time on wednesdays does the track let minimotos on?
and how much do they charge,for how long?
Cheers Mick.

ickle pob
30-10-2004, 11:01 PM
where is the track in burscough

burscough industrial estate ( just before blacks )

first left after roundabout .

brodie
17-11-2004, 02:37 PM
Its now open Wed and Sun, wed 6pm to 8pm. Sunday usualy the same but check first.

Burscough is right in the middle and no more than 30 mins away from Southport, liverpool, wigan and manchester. http://www.kartworld.co.uk .

Luckly enough i live in the next village 2mins away. going tonight 17/11/04

Its 10 and is a free for all. i.e go on when you want. Preston docks is outdoors and they charge 40. What a rip off and I belive you don't get to go on when you want.

No i don't work for kartworld . but if you do, I want free entry for promoting your biz.

Ellis
12-12-2004, 09:27 PM
Seriously interested in this track as it is easily the most local for me!
I've had a bike (Blata 4.2 Elite) for over a month now but due to lack of car I have been unable to get out on it. Getting my new car in the New Year so will be heading to this track on a regular basis.
Would like to hear from people who go here on a regular basis as I'm brand new to minimotos and would appreciate any advice.

Thanks Ellis :laugh2:

superchoward
17-08-2005, 01:27 PM
Hi. I know its an old post but does anybody know if this track is still open? If so what times and how much does it cost? Is it CAG friendly too

Cheers
Chris

Woodsy
27-08-2005, 01:13 AM
It is no longer open to minimotos and wont be in the forseeable future.
It is/was very CAG friendly.
They were open Wed and Sun 6pm-8pm, 10 per hour.

gp3 replica boy
10-12-2006, 02:19 AM
ive heard that it can do damage to ya bike cause of the flyovers, is that true if so what kind of damage :eeek: